Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration

 
several weeks ago I came across a 'pin' on Pinterest that truly inspired me.  I loved it so much, I decided to create my own version.

 
the inspiration came from a blog, Creativity is Contagious
 
I happen to have a papier mache book/box laying around and so I began
 

 
 
what drew me to the inspiration piece was the little chest of drawers.  I had to make my own drawers!  but how?  how would I construct my own drawers?  then one day at work I came up with something.  It was around Halloween, so Halloween candy was all around and I saw these:

 
I found my drawers.
 
 I will say this little book/box took A LONG time.  but it was well worth the time and effort and it was completely free since I had all the supplies and I love the end result.  Let's see, Birds, check!  Nest, check! Eggs, check! Feathers, check!
 
I need nothing more :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! The candy box was a great idea! You truly have the mind and eye of an artist to be able to see art in everything. Wish I had that talent. I just see a box of Duds.

    ReplyDelete