Sunday, November 4, 2012

Angels Project Complete

I finished!  I'm not totally in love with them, but i think they are a vast improvement  from the generic silver :)

 First i spray painted them white:

i let them sit over night and then this afternoon, grabbed by "Antique Matte Mod Podge" applied some tissue. then used some of the Tim Holtz Tissue tape and covered each one of the 'skirts" except one. I fiddled, with them for some time until i got a look i could live with.  Although from the pictures you cannot see the the crackling affect on the wings (courtesy of Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint) but you see the crackling on the white one?  that's what the wings have as well.  You'll have to take my word on that :)


   

1 comment:

  1. WOW! They came out beautiful!! I wish I had your artistic gene. It must be very rewarding to create, or, in this case, re-create, something.

    ReplyDelete