I am a crafter. I love to create and I really love to create something from nothing. yes, it may have taken four hours to make, but hey, it didn't cost me a dime! The cross above is an idea I got from a blog and of course I cannot remember which one it was :( It was from over a year ago and when you follow almost 300 blogs it's hard to keep track. I love the old tattered, distressed and altered look.
This I one of my favorite pictures. This was taken April 24 2012. These baby Canada Geese (Goslings) were only about 2 days old. Fortunately for me, their mom and dad allowed me to photograph them and they were nice enough to pose for me.
this was a veganaise jar. You know in person, this altered jar is SO cool if I do say so myself, but I tell ya, sometimes when I photograph things I've made, no matter what I do, the picture does not convey it's true beauty and details :( Oh well, you'll have to trust me
This is my baby Leo. Yes, he is watching TV. he does this quite often. There were about 3 seconds before this photo was taken there were hundreds of Iguanas on screen and he really liked those...
Another altered bottle. It WAS a Jones soda bottle, after some decoupaging, paint and several doo dads and of course, Our Lady Guadalupe, this bottle was completed.
yet another picture of my baby. Seriously, could he be any cuter? Not only is he the cutest little man on earth, he is the sweetest :)
This Lovely Canada Goose is known to me as Nancy. There are no words, well just one: Beautiful
This male Western Bluebird was taking a break while fetching food for his offspring. I could hear the babies, but mom and dad made sure to keep them hidden
That moment of the day when the sun has not quite risen, but the moon is still out. The fog was rolling out and the drizzling rain dampened the foliage and rocks....
The First and Only time I have ever seen a Bald Eagle. This was taken in February of this year. I had just parked near the trailhead and I looked up into the trees and saw him. He was magnificent! and he allowed me to photograph him for some time.
Have I mentioned how much I love this cat?
This is Nancy (from Above) with this year's goslings. That little bugger climbing all over her like she's a jungle gym is Sid Jr (named lovingly after his father who recently passed away) He is definitely his father's son.
So let's see, I love animals, crafting, nature, hiking and of course my sweet little man Leo. these are the things that brings a smile to my face, that brings peace in my heart, that well, make me happy.












These things say so much about you, Chandel. You are a talented, kind and incredibly special person. I am so glad to know you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathleen! The feeling is mutual :)
Delete