Nothing fancy. just a brown basket. I visualized dry brushing with some white paint. Adding some burlap as some lining, maybe a ribbon on the handle? so I did just that:
I hot glued the burlap onto the rim of the basket (burning my fingers several times) and then made a music sheet ribbon by cutting a piece of Muslin and stamping with a music sheet stamp.
I added some book bundles (free of charge, I think I've mentioned I have a lot of books? can you believe they sell book bundles? what? why buy when you can make yourself)
I put a total of 30 minutes or so into this. I feel as though it's unfinished. it just seems to need something. I see myself adding a bird image or two.
I recently made a little piece of art. I purchased two 99cent store frames. Painted one, distressed and then added some twigs and then took the glass from this frame and the other frame and pressed some feathers between the two pieces of glass. I glued along the seems and then put the glass back in the frame. there was just something missing, so I added a Discover definition sticker. Project complete. it was a little on the costly side, two whole dollars, but well worth it!






Beautiful job! My sweet friend, you are so creative and talented!
ReplyDelete